How accounting outsourcing works?
Step 1: You send us the information
You collect files and papers from your clients. You scan and upload it in a drop box account for us to access or send it via post to our UK office. Wherever possible, you can send the login credentials, spreadsheets or PDF documents.
Step 2: We prepare the accounts (as per your instructions)
We will review the information you send. If we need any additional information, we will email you. Upon receiving all necessary information, we will prepare and finalise the accounts. We will either use software from our office or remotely connect and use the accounting software at your office. Any adjustment or corrections will be made during this stage.
Step 3: You send it to your clients
We will send the working papers, backup files and reports as per your instructions. You can do a final review and send it to your clients. We can also submit to HMRC on your behalf.
What information do we need from you?
- Bank statements
- Credit card statements
- Your client's receipts
- Credit notes
- Purchase orders
- Previous year's accounts
- Any other relevant documents
How to send the information to us?
- You upload your information to drop box or Google drive (or)
- Save documents in your computer and give us remote access (or)
- You can also post the documents to our UK office
How do you communicate with our accountants?
- You will have a dedicated account manager
- Your account manager is available via a local UK phone number
- They are also available to you in Skype and Email
- Contact us via email or phone
- We will connect with you and gather your requirements
- We will send necessary paperwork
- You are now ready to start