Virtual staff for accounting firms
We offer virtual accountants for UK accounting firms. Using these virtual accountants, you can quickly add more clients without hiring additional accountants at your own office.
How does a virtual accountant work?
- Your hire accountant(s) – at our office in India
- Accountants can be hired on a part or full time basis
- These accountants would work exclusively for you
- You direct their everyday, weekly and monthly tasks
- We will manage these accountants (HR, Payroll etc.,)
How much does it cost to have a virtual accountant?
- Junior accountant (Bookkeeper level) = £999 per month
- Accountant (part qualified, 4+ years experience) = £1299 per month
- Senior accountant (qualified or part-qualified) = £1595 per month
What jobs can the virtual accountants do for you?
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- VAT returns
- Payroll processing
- Company secretarial
- All jobs a junior accountant can do
- Trial balance
- Year end accounts
- Management reports
- Tax return preparation
- All jobs an accountant can do
- Year end accounts review
- Management accounts
- Audit file preparation
- Accounts review
- Tax returns review
Why should you consider using virtual accountants?
Now more than ever is really a struggle to employ good quality staff accountants who are dedicated to the growth of your accountancy practice. Even if you manage to recruit a few it costs a lot of money. This is the primary reason why many accounting practices hate to expand even where there is a good scope of expansion.
Now you have a real chance to easily manage your expansion with virtual accountants. You can start with one or two people or instantly build a large team. You can even pick your own team by conducting interviews and by testing their skills.
Why go for virtual accountants now?
Current economic climate is not right to adding expenses to the business. Adding new clients is still important and now probably is the right time to plan your growth. You can easily plan your growth using virtual accountants.
By using virtual accountants, you can plan your expansion with no capital investments or added overheads. You can even pick a team including bookkeepers, accountants, taxation specialists and administrators. The team will work exclusively for you and you will direct their work. It is having your own team at an offshore location. Using such a virtual team will cut your costs by 60% or more while increasing the productivity by 30%.