Outsourcing for UK accounting firms
We offer outsourced accounting services for accountants all across the UK. Using our accounting outsourcing service, accountants save an incredible 50% of their employee costs.
How outsourcing can work for your practice?
- You collect your clients documents and send to us (email, scan, or spreadsheets)
- We will do your client's accounting tasks as per your instruction
- We will prepare a list of questions and send to you (in case if any)
- You get the answers from your clients and send it back to us
- We will complete the tasks and send the final reports and backups to you
- You review them and send it to your clients
- We will stay behind the scene throughout (you will be the only point of contact for us)
- You will get a strict confidentiality agreement from us (stating that we will never deal directly with any of your clients)
What accounting software do we use?
- Clear books
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager
- Sage Payroll
- VT transactions
- Many more…
What tasks can you outsource to us?
Accounts preparation services
- Year end accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Cash flow statements
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss statements
- Customised reports
- Budget analysis
- Prepare forecasts
- Daily updates
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- General ledger
- Trial balance
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Personal tax returns
- Corporation tax returns
- Monthly/weekly payroll processing service
- P45, P46, P38S etc.
- P14/P60/P35 End of year processing
- P11D (If required)
Why choose Integra as your outsourcing partner?
- You deal with a UK limited company (with our own offices in India)
- Local UK contact for your peace of mind
- We are registered for data protection in the UK
- Good English skills for easy communication
- You can set budgeted hours for each job
- You can book us from just 20 hours a month
- Carry forward unused hours to next month
- Instant support via phone, email and instant message
- 10+ years experience of helping several UK accounting firms
If you have planned to expand your accountancy practice, this is the right time. It is right time because with the option of accounting outsourcing, you can quickly grow your practice. You can just focus on marketing and win new clients. We will do all the time consuming work of bookkeeping, looking for missing information, accounts preparation and any other accounting tasks as required by your clients.